Stay in touch with Patti as she blogs about life, entertainment, news and even her own secret recipes!
"Patti Gribow and Sherry Halperin have professional presence and pizazz. They put the POW in power! These Media Mavens know how to make a positive "imprint" on every production they touch!".
Patti Gribow, Host
Patti Gribow is President and CEO of Gribow Entertainment and President of Imprint Media Productions, a full service digital media and marketing company. Patti is a multi-faceted communicator on womens issues with over 30 years of experience in TV, stage and screen. Gribow has produced and hosted over 700 Southern California Talk Shows, “The Patti Gribow Show, Patti Gribow’s Round Table (with a focus on women) and professional business infomercials for the TV shows entitled, “Leading Experts” and “Ask the Lawyer.”
Ms. Gribow has pursued a host of careers in entertainment beginning in the 1970s when she was recruited from the University of Cincinnati College of Conservatory of Music to become Captain of the Golddiggers on the Dean Martin Show and Jonathan Winter’s Show. Through the 70s and ‘80s, she and the Golddiggers toured with Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Milton Berle, Jerry Vale, Bobby Goldsboro, Joan Rivers and Petula Clark. Ms. Gribow boasts roles on over 30 television shows such as Happy Days, Days of Our Lives, Charlie’s Angels, Fantasy Island and Quantum Leap. Musically, Patti pursued her individual singing career, and has had the honor of singing for both President Ronald Reagan and President Gerald Ford.
Over the past 30 years, Patti has served on philanthropic boards and/or volunteered for numerous non-profits in Los Angeles and the Coachella Valley such as: Thalians, City of Hope, Cardiac Arrhytmia Research and Education, American Friends of the Hebrew University in Los Angeles, Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert, National Charity League and John F. Kennedy Memorial Foundation. In 1998 Patti was co-founder of the Ophelia Project, a mentoring program in support of young women in their quest for self-realization. Today the organization has touched the lives of over 1,500 young women. Then in 2001 she was invited to the board of the Women’s Leaders Forum where she served as President for 3½ years where she was instrumental in growing the membership from 80 to well over 200. Today over $150,000 has been given out in scholarships to college bound Coachella Valley Students. This past week over $100,000 was raised for scholarships to be given out in 2013. For over 30 years Gribow has made noticeable contributions to her community by giving her energy to women’s philanthropic endeavors in Riverside County. She has gained respect from her peers for her advocacy for women and has earned several awards. A few of them are “Women Leaders Forum 2008 Lifetime Achievement Award, an Athena Award for Entrepreneurship from the City of Palm Desert, the George Berkey Palm Desert Citizen of the Year, the 2009 Making a Difference Award by the Soroptimist International of Palm Desert and most recently 2011 Woman of Distinctions in the Arts from American Pen Women, PS Branch, the 2012 Sycamore High School Distinguished Alumni Award given to a select few over the years, and a 2012 Golden Halo Award presented by Margaret O'Brien.
Gribow is a former member of the Board of Councilors of USC School of Dramatic Arts and is currently the President of Palm Springs Women in Film and TV and a member of the Advisory Committee of Women Leaders Forum.
- 2006-2009: Host, Patti Gribow Show & Patti Gribow’s RoundTable providing in-depth, entertaining and insightful interviews with leaders who are making an impact on the global community. Guests include: Senator John McCain, Dan Rather, Judy Woodruff, Coach Pete Carroll, Denise Brown, Barbara Sinatra, Riane Eisler, Rod McKuen, Steve & Candice Garvey, Gloria Alred, Monty Hall and General Bernard Trainor.
- 2001-2005: Exclusive Community Advocate & Organizer
- 2001: Host, TV Show "At The McCallum", McCallum Theatre, Palm Desert
- 1999: Founder and CEO of Strictly Speakers, Inc., a full service speakers bureau specializing in Southern California experts with such varied topics as global affairs, wellness, sports, technology, economics, spirituality, and cultural diversity and empowerment strategies
- 1996-1998: Director of Development, Marywood Palm Valley School
- Currently: CEO, Gribow Entertainment, Inc.
- Currently: Voice Over Actress: Most recent clients as Voice Over Actress: City of Palm Desert, Robert Lundall & Associates, Kaiser Grill, Palm Springs Life, American Saver Magazine, Bristol Farms, Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas & Spa & the City of Indian Wells “Athena Awards”, Canyon National Bank, Rancho Mirage Women’s Health Center, Dr. Renato Calabria, Law Office Dale Gribow, Image Marketing Concepts, Next Brand Edge, American Saver Magazine, & Just Fitness
- Currently: Sought after speaker on topics such as leadership and reinvention
- 1973-1984: Captain of the Golddiggers on the Dean Martin Show. Guest star on tours with Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Jerry Vale, Joan Rivers, David Steinberg, Bob Hope, Milton Berle... and more
- Guest appearances on The Tonight Show & Mike Douglas Show
- Over 30 guest star roles in TV and film including: Days of Our Lives, Happy Days, Quantum Leap, Charlie's Angels & Best Defense
- Guest Singer: President Ronald Reagan’s 2nd inauguration & for President Gerald R. Ford
- Guest singer: Presidential Campaign for Governor Michael Dukakis
- 1994: Annual Fundraiser Chair, Palm Valley School
- 1995: Annual Fundraiser Chair, Children's Discovery Museum
- 1995-1997: Director of Development, Palm Valley School
- 1998: Co-Founder, Ophelia Project of the Coachella Valley
- 2000-2002: Board Member, JFK Memorial Foundation
- 200-2004: Member, National Charity League
- 2003: Annual Fundraiser Chair for Senior Presents, National Charity League
- 2001-Present: Member, Women Leaders Forum
- 2004-2007: President, Women Leaders Forum
- 2004-2009: Board Member, Women Leaders Forum
- 2004: Annual Fundraiser Co-Chair, Leadership Academy, Women Leaders Forum
- 2005: Annual Fundraiser Co-Chair "A Nite Out with the Girlz" Women Leaders Forum
- 2005-2007: Publicity Chair of Trojan League
- 2006: Annual Fundraiser Co-Chair, Delta Delta Delta chapter at the USC
- 2007: Co-Chair, The International Alliance of Women Global Convention, Inspiring Women Leaders, Global Collaboration
- Former: Board Member of Board of Councilors, University of Southern California School of Theater
- Currently: President of Palm Springs Women in Film and Television
- Currently: Member of Advisory Board, Women Leaders Forum of the Coachella Valley
- Board Member of Cedars Sinai: Thalians Mental Health Center and Annual Co-Chair of Thalians Ball
- Annual Fundraiser Chair: Inaugural Carnival/Auction All Saints Pre-School, Beverly Hills, CA
- Annual Fundraiser Chair: City of Hope Dinner honoring Dale Gribow
- Annual Fundraiser Co-Chair: Curtis School, Los Angeles, CA
- Inaugural Annual Fundraiser Chair: SADS (Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndrome) Fundraiser
- Member: Scopus Society of the Hebrew University
- 2005: Palm Desert Entrepreneurial ATHENA Award
- 2006: Graduate and Graduation Speaker for Leadership Coachella Valley, 2006
- 2006: Palm Desert George V. Berkley Citizen of the Year Award
- 2006: California Jefferson Award Nominee
- 2007: Honoree for Educational Leadership, St. Margaret Episcopal Church School
- 2007: First Female Announcer for the California Republican Convention
- 2008: Women Leaders Forum 2008 Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2009: Soroptimist International 2009 Making a Difference for Women Award
- 2011: Woman of Distinctions in the Arts from American Pen Women, PS Branch
- 2012: Sycamore High School Distinguished Alumni Award
- 2012: Golden Halo Award presented by Margaret O'Brien