Stay in touch with Patti as she blogs about life, entertainment, news and even her own secret recipes!
"During one of my dance classes a friend asked why I had not gone with Linda, another girl in our class to Dayton, Ohio, a neighboring town to audition for the Golddiggers....".
Patti Gribow is the CEO of Gribow Entertainment Inc., a production company dedicated to producing programs that inspire and empower viewers with insightful issues. For the past three years Patti has co-produced and hosted Southern California talk shows, The Patti Gribow Show & Patti Gribow’s RoundTable providing viewers with in-depth conversations with people who are making an impact on the global community.
Patti has welcomed such greats as Senator John McCain, Dan Rather, Judy Woodruff, Coach Pete Carroll, Denise Brown, Barbara Sinatra, Riane Eisler, Rod McKuen, Steve & Candice Garvey, Gloria Alred, Monty Hall and General Bernard Trainor. Her style is best described as genuine like Ellen, mission driven like Oprah, intellectual like Barbara... but definitely unique in that Patti's by your side friendly demeanor puts guests at ease to converse and share those special stories that seldom surface or that seldom are told. Patti becomes your best friend, your teacher, and your mentor.
The shows are best described as:
- Innovative & Educational: Discussions with 'great thinkers' and leaders on their methodologies concerning finance, spirituality, terrorism, global warming, nutrition, women and children's health, and advocacy.
- Issue-Driven: These shows cover topics as diverse as breaking the glass ceiling, women in politics, and alternative life styles.
- Insightful: Celebrities, authors and politicians tell what lies beneath the surface of one's success, and share the dynamics and experiences that have brought them to their present position in life.
Who will relate to Patti's Shows?
Women of all ages...and men who want to know how women think and react.
The Executive - who needs a break from her stressful day and discovers Patti talking to Sherry Lansing.
The Soccer Mom - who wants to reinvent or improve her current life status
The Young Entrepreneur - who thinks 'green' and wants to hone her leadership skills.
The Grandmother - a caregiver to a grandson, who needs to learn how to stay healthy.
The Teenager - who is living in an abusive situation and seeks help
"We are tired, but still full of adrenaline from an exciting day with you, your husband Dale, and your hand picked team. It was our privilege to be your premier-launch of your new company. Now we know you won't forget us! Love to you all, Rick." - Rick Law, Elder Law Attorney
"The experience was a joy and I can"t thank you and your team enough. You all made it so easy and as Rick mentioned we are still so excited about the whole adventure." - Katherine Motley, Senior Advisor, Law Elder Law
"Thank you for everything you did to make our Barbara Sinatra Children's Center Frank Sinatra Musical Tribute Birthday Luncheon such a wonderful and enjoyable afternoon. Your talent and enthusiasm was a joy to watch! I'm sure my husband would have enjoyed the show..." - Barbara Sinatra, Barbara Sinatra Children's Center, Dec. '09
"We could not have asked for a more generous donation in the form of your Mistress of Ceremonies time. Your boundless enthusiasm, charisma, and presence on stage made the entire event that much more successful" - William A. Blue, Board President, Animal Samaritans, Jan. 2010
"World of Women (WOW) is a 500-member club for the 'ladies who lunch' here in the Desert. Several months ago we were privileged to have Patti Gribow as our featured speaker. Well, Patti WOW'ed 'em (pun intended) with her bright persona and energy and, most of all, her ability to charm and inspire. We walked away feeling we could conquer the world!" - Sunny Kreis Collins, Vice President - Programs World of Women
"You reminded us of how fast the time goes by and not to ever let the pettiness get in the way of our love for our daughters, NCL Sisters or work colleagues. And, you inspired us to continue to re-invent ourselves... as we have been cast into innumerable parts we must perform in life." - Stacey Weissman, National Charity League
"Working with Patti Gribow and Imprint Media Productions always provides me with the highest qualities of creativity, high energy and the ability to get each assignment completed on time, on budget and always exceeding my expectations. On top of all that, Patti and her team are a pleasure to work with. Patti, especially, will provide suggestions that offer that added degree of excellence to every project. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me." - Rick Mandelbaum, American Saver, President/Publisher
"Patti is a dynamic personality who possesses that rare ability to highlight the critical talking points while making you feel like you are sitting in her living room having a fireside chat.
She showcases her guests in a down-to-earth manner but maintains a high level of energy and interest, never letting the audience forget that her guests have something unique and truly special to say.
Patti and her company are first class all the way - she's a real superstar." - Pam Smoljanovich, Attorney at Law
"Patti Gribow and Sherry Halperin have professional presence and pizazz. They put the POW in power! These Media Mavens know how to make a positive "imprint" on every production they touch!" - Soni Dimond, SDM, Publicity, Media Relations, Media Training
"Thank you both for all of your kind words and consistent encouragement. There is NO way we would have made it through without both of you. Also we wanted to add that the rest of the crew is fabulous and we appreciated all they did to try and make us feel comfortable. You are a terrific team." - Nila L.Tatum, Financial Advisor, Franz Tatum Wealth Management, NPC, February, 2011
"Both Sherry Halperin and Patti Gribow are two professional and seasoned executives with vast experience in the Entertainment Sector - both in front and behind the camera. These women's knowledge of Production and Syndication of Product is outstanding. Their combined excellence of Media knowledge and outstanding work ethic would be of great benefit to any association or individual that might choose to become involved their company. I endorse their efforts with great pleasure." - Gary L. Pudney, ABC Network Executive, and Executive Producer
"You should have your own national show." Dan Rather, Global Journalist said to Patti after taping her show!
"I have been interviewed from New York to Mississippi to Utah. I have to tell you that is so refreshing to have someone interview me about my heartfelt ventures such as our literacy and breast cancer programs,in addition to my book who actually knows so much about our programs and has so much passion. I thank you for having me on your show." - James Parkinson, Author, Attorney, Advocate
"As a former Publicist who plied his trade throughout the world, a published author and the First President of FOX Sports, I have been interviewed countless times. Whenever, I know I have a date to be interrogated by Patti, I relish the idea. Patti always makes all of her guests feel as if theyare right at home. Itis in this atmosphere, with her guests completely at ease, Pattiwill ask probing questions and get unusually frank answers. She is the best." - Sheldon A. Saltman
"Patti Gribow is an excellent communicator as the host of the Patti Gribow Television Show -- the voice of the Coachella Valley, California. She is a vivacious, intelligent, caring mother; and a recognized community leader. Her role in women's leadership as well as educating the public on environmental issues in California and elsewhere is noteworthy. Patti Gribow is an important mentor for many young women." - Dr. Reese Halter, Writer, Broadcaster and Scientist
- 10/01/07 - Guests: Johanne Verville, John Mackovic. Random Acts of Kindness: Lillie Mirigian.
- 10/08/07 - Guests: Brad Rutter, Kathy Strong. Random Acts of Kindness: Joe La Mantia
- 10/15/07 - Guests: Dr. Elena DeVos, Diana Harrington, Miles Washington, Shay Downey & Reesa Manning
- 10/22/07 - Guests: Budge Brown, Jane Richins, Dr. Lisa Lindly & Dr. Jeralyn Brossfield & more!
- 10/29/07 - Guests: Fern Fields, Dr. Bill Gay, Rachelle Tank, Kathy Strong & Melissa Allensworth
- 11/05/07 - Special Guest Star. Troy Titus Adams & Allan Farwell. Random Acts of Kindness: Pat Kaplan
- 11/12/07 - Guests: Dr. Reese Halter, Scott Kiner, Kathy Strong. Rancon Acts of Kindness: Nancy DeVries
- 11/19/07 - Guests: Senator John McCain & Duf Sundheim, Ron Oden, Tito Feliciano & Christi Persich
- 11/26/07 - Guests: Kathleen Tumpane and Samantha Lockwood. Random Acts of Kindness: Sheri Mount
- 12/03/07 - Guests: Dr. Riane Eisler, Patricia McCloud, & Chef Chris Mitchum.
- 12/10/07 - Guests: Judy Twine, John Hardin, Allan Farwell. Random Acts of Kindness: Janette & Chanel Temple.
- 12/17/07 - Guests: Kelly Lange, Thom Racina, Kathy Stong & Patricia Welch. Random Acts of Kindness: Karen Pendleton.
- 12/24/07 - Guests: Fitz & Wendy Fitzgerald, Janet Hopkins. Random Acts of Kindness Recipient Jan Oliphant.
- 12/31/07 - Guests: Pat & Jow Manhart. Random Acts of Kindness Recipient Dick Shaloub.
- 01/07/08 - Guests: Mike Fenton, John Callahan, and Bill Powers.
- 01/14/08 - Guests: Johanne Verville, Joan Busick, Kathy Strong. Random Acts of Kindness: Jim Bruner
- 01/21/08 - Guests: Dr. Barry Hackshaw, Dr. Charlie Shaeffer, Gary Thompson and John Hartfield
- 01/28/08 - Guests: Mayor Mary T. Roche, Mayor Lupe Watson Ramos, and Mayor Yvonne Parks, Hyatt's Chef Chris.
- 02/04/08 - Guests: Gil Garcetti, Captain Steve Thetford. Random Acts of Kindness: Denise Dubarry Hay
- 02/11/08 - Guests: Brent Platt - Millenium Mort, Fred Fern - Churchill Mana, Sandra and John Hartfield.
- 02/18/08 - Guests: Dr. Jason Deitch (Wellness), Kathy Strong with Michelle Krans, and Mary Williams.
- 02/25/08 - Guests: Harley Jane Kozack (author), Deborah Pratt, Deborah & Patti Sing, Marilyn & Edwin Benachowski.
- 03/10/08 - Guests: Libby Gill, In The News W/ Kathy Strong & Downs, Carol Emmons
- 03/17/08 - Guests: Keith Matheny & Tom Kirk, Patti Sings, Medical Minute, Lu Chovan
- 03/24/08 - Guests: Dancing With Patti Gribow, Arthur Murray Studio, Bill Powers - Pacific Western Bank, Mary Baughman
- 03/31/08 - Guests: Mika Moulton Chris Playhouse, Mika & Cameron Moulton, Patti Cooks w/ Cantor Beth, Kelly Ward - Safehouse
- 04/07/08 - Guests: William Shernoff, Kathy Strong, and Sharon Eskridge
- 04/14/08 - Guests: Chef Susan Irby, Dr. Lisa Lindley, Dr Jeralyn Brossfield, and Marcia Becker
- 04/21/08 - Guests: Jorn Winther, Brad Rutter & Chelsea Clime, In The News w/ Kathy Strong, & Paula Berke
- 04/28/08 - Guests: Dan Rather, Michael Clark
- 05/05/08 - Guests: The Desert Cities Jazz Band, Patti Sings, Allan Farwell-Hyatt, and Gale Hackshaw (Ophelia)
- 05/12/08 - Guests: Monty Hall, Ric Mandelbaum, Dr. Lisa Lindley, Jeralyn Brossfield, and Pamela Turner
- 05/19/08 - Guests: Cheryl O'Leary (Rescue Me Dogs), Paws & Hearts, Chef Bruce Jacobs/Bill Williamson, Nina D'Anca
- 05/26/08 - Guests: Steve & Candice Garvey, Kathy Strong and Brandon Kelly, Debbie Frasier
- 05/12/08 - Guests: Harriet Roth, Dr. John Edwards, Dr. Jeralyn Brossfield, Dr. Elisa Lindley.
- 05/19/08 - Guests: Maria Lauren, Marianna Riccio, Steve Hoffman.
- 05/26/08 - Guests: Final show for the season. Featuring the people who make the Patti Gribow Show happen.
- Episode 13 - Movies and The Military: Marine Sergeant Jon Batton, Director of The Punisher War Zone, Lexi Alexander & Dr. Jeralyn Brossfield
- Episode 12 - Mission Driven Men: Attorney James Parkinson, Justice Douglas P. Miller, Judith Dolle
- Episode 11 - Women on Patrol: Chief Deputy Colleen Walker, Sergeant Coby Webb, Corporal Courtney Donowho, and Just Fitness
- Episode 10 - It's the Holidays: Storekeeper, Pacifica, Iraq Star, Image Marketing Concepts
- Episode 9 - Guests: San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park and the Ladies from Canyon National Bank
- Episode 8 - Dolphin Therapy: Dr. Audrey Reed, Brenda Burger, Dr. Lisa Lindley
- Episode 7 - Star Maker: Gary Pudney, Justin Silver
- Episode 6 - Guests: Mentoring with Kate Spates, Christine Blue, Parris Loder, Julie Hector, Ilse Gonzale, Dori Quill & Marisa Cadenas
- Episode 5 - Guests: Marie Peck, Robyn Whatley Kahn & Sherry Pena
- Episode 4 - Authentic Writers: Chris Rice, Gregg Hurwitz & Kate Spates
- Episode 3 - Generation Next: Chelsey Clime, Steve McMillian, Eddie Sprecco, Cathy O'Connell & Tanya McRae
- Episode 2 - It's the Economy: Richard Heckmann, Bob Marra, Jim Estes, John Anthony and Peter Neuman
- Episode 1 - Roundtable New Season!